A Leader in Specialized Technology
Founded in 1998, Apprio is a provider of specialized technology solutions, particularly for the Health, Defense and Homeland Security markets. Our focus is to support federal agencies which mission centers on saving or protecting human life.
As a growing, privately held firm, Apprio has the luxury of focusing heavily on its client relationships. Apprio has more than two decades of experience managing technology on behalf of clients, leveraging technology, education and hands-on experience to provide leadership and vision in federal technology.
Strategically headquartered in Washington, D.C., Apprio has crossed the 200-person employee threshold and has offices throughout the country, including Atlanta, GA; Anniston, AL; and Oakland, CA.
To become a top-tier provider of specialized solutions to critical issues particularly in the Health, Defense and Homeland Security markets.
Using a variety of technology services, solutions, products and other tools, Apprio creates stakeholder value by developing a growing platform for using our collective knowledge to create meaningful improvements in the systems and processes used by the public and private sectors.
Apprio Awards and Recognitions
- Inc. 5000: fastest-growing private companies 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500: recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America
- Washington Business Journal’s Largest Minority-Owned Companies, 2018
- Washington Business Journal’s Top 25 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2013
- Washington Business Journal’s Top Minority-Owned Companies, 2015
- Washington Business Journal‘s Fastest Growing Companies List, 2015 and 2016
- Washington Smart CEO Future 50 Award winner in 2016; Washington Smart CEO GovStar Star Performer Medium size category in 2015; GovStar Technical Trailblazers Award in 2013 and Finalist in 2012