October 14, 2013 – This has been a busy year for us in terms of new contract wins and renewals. Apprio provides high quality service and expertise to our clients and we are proud to announce the following new contracts.
- Department of Defense, Army Medical Department Professional Management Command Credentialing Division – Apprio is providing a team of qualified managers to assist in the credentialing of Army health care providers prior to deployment.
- Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid – We have been awarded a five year IDIQ contract for Measure & Instrument Development and Support (MIDS). Our prime on this contract to whom we subcontracted is Batelle Memorial Institute.
- US Agency for International Development – Apprio was awarded a multi-year contract to support the Office of the Agency Administrator.
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Office of Construction and Facilities Management – Apprio is working with the Corporate and Regional Matrixed Budget System (CRMBS) to maintain software and to provide helpdesk and administrative support. Our team was headed by Innovative Management Concepts, Inc.
- Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency – Apprio will provide professional services to support the Office of Response and Recovery Continuous Improvement Working Group.
- Department of Defense, Defense Contract Management Agency – Apprio is making recommendations for greater operational effectiveness and efficiencies. We have performed a requirements analysis for replacing the current records management system and are the primary integrator for the development of a workload management system.
- Department of Health and Human Services, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – We will continue to provide specialized IT support services to the Puerto Rico Immunization Registry (PRIR), which is recording all immunizations for residents of Puerto Rico.
- Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) – Under multiple task order awards, Apprio is providing policy support services for the FEMA Response Directorate Assistant Administrator, program management support to the staff of the Business Management Division and support for the FEMA Readiness Assessment Program.