In the Community
Apprio Making a Difference
Apprio gives back to the communities we serve. Examples of the company’s recent giving includes:
- 2016 Food Banks: Apprio employees volunteered at the Maryland Food Bank-Baltimore Area and the Capital Area Food Bank Washington. Read More
- 2015 ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk: Team Apprio participants proudly put on their walking/running gear for the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk. Read More
- 2014 ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Apprio’s president and founder was drenched in cold water with business attire on as part of the ALS Ice Bucket challenge with other Washington, D.C.-area SBA emerging leaders. Darryl Britt not only underwent the ice water dousing but also donated to ALS. Read More
- Army Ten Miler: Apprio employees, family and friends joined in the charity race known as the Army Ten-Miler. The Army Ten-Miler is produced by the Military District of Washington with race proceeds benefitting Soldier MWR programs. Read More
- Capital Youth Empowerment Program: Apprio is the title sponsor for this annual charity golf tournament focused on reunification of the family.
- Enough is Enough: Apprio corporate and individuals support this charity focused on Internet safety for kids.
- Institute For Responsible Citizenship: Apprio sponsors this charity and provides a paid summer internship for Institute Scholars.
- Charity Golf Tournament: Apprio sponsored golf tournament for Anniston, Alabama.
- Contributions: Donations to MLK Foundation.
Apprio employees work to support such diverse causes as Internet safety for kids, charity golf tournaments and volunteering for various community events.