Why Use HCaTS?
The HCaTS Program is flexible, easy-to-use, and allows agencies to:
- Do longer-term planning for complex program requirements due to the possible 16 year task order period of performance and program ceiling of $11.5 Billion;
- Access through self-service (via DPA) or Assisted Acquisition Services
- Design comprehensive customized solutions to complex requirements, rather than contracting separately for each requirement type;
- Use any contract type or any hybrid mixtures of contract type;
- Task order work within CONUS and outside CONUS;
- Meet or exceed small business goals in all categories;
- Include ancillary services and other direct costs (ODCs) at the
task order level as needed; and
- Collect transactional and analytics data for spend analysis
and market research.